Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kopitiam's Politic

Ur vote is a secret! The reason for the phrase is you don't know who's sit near you and hearing what you are talking about. As an example:
Location: Restoran Ummi
Time: Lunch Hour
1 law student, eating near me stated that he is a Malaysia Politic's follower. He said he is pro-government then started to talk 'this and that' about politics. Yes, as a lawyer-to-be, i agreed with his 1st view ," Why citizens of Malaysia always questioning the government about everything?". His answer is " because the government who rules the country and decide everything and same thing will goes to PR(nowadays opposition,hopefully forever) if they lead this country". Anything we said, we must be responsible on it.
He talked confidently but he had no facts supporting his statements. I started to smile, looking at my friend who'd sitting in front of me. Then, he started to talk about Kelantan, about royalty issue. I'm PURE KELANTANESE, since the 1st time i see the world. He talked 'rubbish' about that issue and after two or three statements, he kept silent and changed to another topic,far2 away from recent topic. I was smiling to my friend, got up from the chair and left the group with their talks.
In my heart, i was saying to myself(monologue),"beware Aek,you shouldn't repeat that boy mistake"........

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm pro but he shouldn't talk what he didnt know..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah agreed with aekdan..
    most people talk about what they knew. they never want to make a research either the news is wrong or not. but then keep talking without knowing the truth behind it. well aekdan u shuldn't bother obout this people actually. coz 70% people are like that every time hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. juz remind others n myself not to repeat the same mistake..hehe

    ReplyDelete